MTI Power certified welders are always available to our customers. Our team of welders and supervisors work with customers to review job plans and implement the processes that will work best. Whether the job calls for manual welding or machine orbital, our staff has the experience necessary to meet all ASME sec. IX criteria. We maintain ASME Certificates of Authorization ("PP", "U", "S", "R" Stamps).
MTI maintains strict adherence to its Safety, Welding and Quality Manuals to assure that projects are completed on time and in a safe, professional manner.
MTI Welders are trained at the MTI Mock up, Training and Certification Facility. MTI welders have experience with virtually every major brand of welding machine including Solar Orbital Systems' Dragon Arc.
- Mock up, Training and Certification Facility
- Manual Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW)
- Orbital Machine Gas Tungsten Arc Welding
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW)
- Flux Core Arc Welding (FCAW)
- Autogenous Welding (GTAW Fusion)
- Thermal Cutting- Oxy/Fuel, Plasma
- Complete QA/QC Program
- Welding of Exotic Materials :
- Stainless, Chrome, Inconel 800 HT and HK40, P11, P22 and P91
- Special Applications Engineering