- Power Plants
- Machining & Welding Outages
- Wind Turbines
- Oil & Petrochemical Refining
- Labor Support/Training
MTI welders are highly trained in both manual and orbital welding, have experience in power plants, and meet all ASME Sec IX criteria. MTI maintains ASME Certificates of Authorization including: 'PP', 'U', 'S', and 'R' Stamps.
No matter what materials are at issue (i.e. stainless, carbon steel, inconnel, chrome; P11, P22, P91) strict adherence to MTI Safety, Welding and Quality Manuals is maintained which assures that customer projects are completed on time in a safe and professional manner.Weld engineering is always available to MTI customers.
MTI Welders are trained at the MTI Mock up, Training and Certification Facility. MTI welders have experience with virtually every major brand of welding machine including Solar Orbital Systems' Dragon Arc.
- Mock up, Training and Certification Facility
- Manual Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW)
- Orbital Machine Gas Tungsten Arc Welding
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW)
- Flux Core Arc Welding (FCAW)
- Autogenous Welding (GTAW Fusion)
- Thermal Cutting- Oxy/Fuel, Plasma
- Complete QA/QC Program
- Welding of Exotic Materials:
- Stainless, Chrome, Inconel 800 HT and HK40, P11, P22 and P91
- Special Applications Engineering